Advertise Property in Edinburgh

Studentpad and Higher Education Institutional Partners in Edinburgh offer agents/landlords the quickest and most cost effective method of advertising their property(ies) for let in and around Edinburgh. Studentpad helps around 1 million students search for accommodation each year. Take the first step to finding your new tenants today.
When adding a new property advert please upload:
- A valid HMO Certificate, if applicable
- A valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

Scale of Charges

The cost of advertising properties on Edinburgh Studentpad for a 12 month period is as follows:

Single Adverts (each)£ 75.00
3-6 Adverts posted online at same time (each)£ 65.00
7-10 Adverts posted online at same time (each)£ 55.00
Halls Advert - Per Bed Space in PropertyContact Studentpad
Upgrade your property advert£15.00 per month
Featured Property£60.00 per month
Letting Agent Unlimited PropertiesContact Studentpad

Online Registration

Upon completion of your online registration your advert will be reviewed to ensure all relevant information is included, you must upload current copies of HMO and EPC Certificates (where applicable). Payment can be made online, adverts will be launched upon receipt of payment.

Contact Details

Accommodation Department

Address: Studentpad Limited, Unit 30
Brough Business Centre
Baffin Way
HU15 1YU

Please note that Advertising Terms & Conditions apply to any contract to advertise your property and that by completing and submitting your details, it will be deemed that you have read and accepted those conditions.